Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 28, 2012

I guess there really is no starting over, is there?

Hey guys I'm back today! Wanted to blog on Sunday at Josie's house, but I got distracted hahahaahaa! 


(What I wrote on Sun)
Hey guys! I'm blogging at Josie's house today wheeeee. I'm so bored now, the guys are using comp for their own stuffs. Haha seriously Computer > Mahjong. Well, there's e-learning tmr sooooo NO SCHOOL WHEEEEEEE x2! But there's still school on Tues! Haha! Next week will be the March Holidays already argh supa fast.



Went for dinner at AMK than off to Josie's place! :)


Photography Josie not inside. :(

Well basically, the stay over was ratherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... okay lah, at least we bonded a little I guess! Super grumpy wumpy in the morn! >:( I need sleep!!!!!







Ordered Macs in the morning! Poor Joseph didn't had his meal cause misordered or sth!


Went home to change out of the stickyness clothes then Ajisan with Don and Josie at Compass! Then off to tuition! THAT WAS LIKE THE LONGEST TUITION EVER OMG. Josie and I were like falling asleep....

Okay lah! Nth much actually! 

School today was rather..... Okay.... Josie and Kerwin said it passed rather fast. :/ But I don't think so lah. 

I forgot when was this........... I think recess right???

Yep! Is my classmate's birthday tmr which is a leap year hahahahah! Ms Divya is gonna buy cake tmr wheeeeeeeeeee



WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, I was helping my mum to transfer some stuff from her hard disk to another one or sth. And I found..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................



HAHAHHAAHAH CUTE RIGHT?!?!? YES IT'S ME. Idk when was it tough! P1/2 I guess???? Cause I was wearing my Primary school uniform! :)))) But my face shape never change ah............................ :/ 

Super excited for Fri! Cause I bought ____________________ and I know she's gonna love it! Wheeeeeeeee!!! :D Busy busy busy March I THINK! Tata for now! Love yas! <3


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment