Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 11, 2012

And I'll prove you wrong that I can move on.

Hey guys! When's the last time I blogged? Hmmmmm, oh yah birthday post! :) 


Well, school's nothing. I guess, just a bit more tense on the school rules and stuff. Missed sch on Fri, because of cross country, surprisingly mommy didn't forced me to get up. Maybe cause I've been telling her I didn't want to go school on cross country day since last week. Ah, but seems like I missed out quite a lot of fun on fri from what I heard from my friends. 


Don came to my house on Fri after cross country for Amazing race try out! I was still sleeping........... So his phone has all my unglam pictures zzz. Prepare prepare rushed out for lunch with Don! Met the rest and stuff. Really tiring actually but I can't wait for the actual day itself. Hoping that the camp would still go on..... 




Dinner @ Chompchomp/ Market. Idk! Somewhere at Serangoon Gardens la! Went to Dessert Bowl after that! And Daddy came to fetch us home! Wheeeeeeeee. 




I'm in Josie's wallet heheheheheheeh


Having super jialat menstruation cramp today and yesterday night............ I don't wanna go anywhere.... Sorry Don for not meeting you later for the Camp booklet stuff! :/ I don't even feel like eating or drinking anything pls. OH AND MY COUGH IS KILLING ME. Argh. Josie is like "See la! Mac la!" ............................................. No comments. K lah, just a very lazy Saturday. :/


Oh! Like my blog header? :)))))))))))))) ^~^




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment