Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 18, 2012

Wishing for the things that I can never have.

Hey guys! School was pretty fast this week! 


Kinda weird hahahaahah, guess what's the diff! ;)

How did you guys spent your Valentine? :) Mine was pretty interesting! Well, I think the best so far! :)))))

My first Valentine present! <3 From kwannnnnn

Kwan made chocolates for her friends!

I got cookies too :D Jolyn baked them hehe :D

My Valentine cards to my friends :> Not last min hor!!!!!!!!

K lah, it was a rather tiring week 7 come to think of it. All the homework dateline and tests and stuff. Damn, it's freaking me out.


TGIF~! But there was some principal's talk in the evening! Well, went to Josie's house to play Mahjong then her dad sent all of us to school! (Explains the lorry photo) Yea, and I just realized how fast examinations are coming, and how little time I have left.......... And I'm not even confident in ANY subject. Why like that...


I shall blog tmr! :) Bye guys! 





xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment