Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 02, 2012

I don't understand. I just don't get it.

Hey guys! School was pretty fast this week! Super glad that all there are lesser tests now!!! I'm dyinggggggg, my math is dyinggggg.



It's Friday already! And it's Kitty's birthday! :)))))) Yay! Planned at surprise party with Kitty and her boyfr and clique :D :D 





 

Hiding to give Kitty a surprise hehehehehehe.

Kitty! :D You can see her snakebites too! And there is a Hello Kitty Ribbon! :)

 
Happy Birthday To You~~~~~~~

Kitty was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW





And so.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  



Love those balloons :D :D :D K lah, we really made a HUGE mess but we didn't bother to clean up :/ So............. My dearest baby sister, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY xx


I don't know exactly what I'm I thinking now but just, fuck it all. Things are happening too fast, I can't catch up, I can't grab hold on to it.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment