Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 29, 2010

You're my favourite hello and hardest goodbye.

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!

(unglamLOL) 


Im back yoh! Theres one main purpose why i post today. Smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile.
HAPPY 6TH MONTH MY DEAREST BABY! (L)


Yup, it's been half year. So many times we quarreled, almost like constantly each day. But, 
after all. Every thing will turn out fine. We get to understand each other better and know each
other problems right? I've regret all those mistakes that i had done to make you angry. Why 
can't we have a time machine huh. So i can rewind those silent but sweet moments with you
too. You're in my mind all day, every hour, every minute, every second. (: 29th till eternity.
You're a gift from heaven. And i want to let you know i love you! I know you have been saying
it almost everyday, either its right beside you or via sms. But everytime i say it. It came from
th bottom of my heart okay! Its a bumpy ride but love ain't no easy. I believe we will walk
through this together alright! "The harder the ordeal the tougher the love". Solemnly yours. (:


Not forgetting photos! :D


Baby's 6th month present for me! Cute much huh! (:

Baby's birthday present for me! (: w/ kitty they too.

Cute? Extra cute? Extra extra cute? Extra extra extra cute?!

(L) Stitch and Pooh and ZHUBAOBAO!

Okay, th reason why i use webcam as this two big big thing can't fit inside my phone photo!
Hehe. Imma such a lucky girl. (: ANDANDANDANDANDANDANDANDANDANDANDAND;


See no evil. (x
Hear no evil. x^^x
Say no evil. ;X

And photos from yesterday.

Kitty, i love you okay? (:


HEHE! BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!
Wait for my another post okay? (:


And i'll blend up that rainbow above you &
shoot it through your veins. :D
- Rainbow veins by owl city.

No comments:

Post a Comment