Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 20, 2010

Fuck those memories of yours, fuck you bitch!

Hi, my comp sucks! Repairing soon. I guess? I'm using baby's comp to post anyways. (:
I think, photos? Yup! My blog need loads loads loads of photos! Here they comeeee! <3


Friday, 16April10.
Hihs cafe concert. Not bad aye? (:






Saturday, 17April10
Boring day. Giant with family. I don't give a damn bout you, dog.



Brown or green ? (:



Okay, done with th photos! BAIIIIIIIIIII!


BLEH! Unglam or what! :D

Fuck you, i don't give a damn anymore. You're just nobody in my life. Or maybe,
a dog in school? Laughs. I'm no surprise if you are friendless. Oh, i fucking hate
you. You don't appreciate at all. Wonder what i see in you in th first place. Don't step
one already. I see no future. SLUT.


Forever and always A's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment