Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 11, 2010

I appreciate you, especially your heart.

Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you
never want to lose. You're my peace, love & happiness.


Hahas, yup. These two pictures. Retarded to th max! \m/


Hi hi, yup. I'm here to post again. (: 
Yesterday went out with BABY! Eat and slack around at compass than walk to my house
downstair. Stop and looked at th many many beautiful kites near anchorvale cc there. It
was them pretty okay! So many different kites. (Y) Saw sweetheart and aiai there. (: Me
and baby was looking at one siaozhabor. Laughing hard mans. He claims that she look like
seow lao shi. But she don't okay. She was damn retarded lor. Laughing to herself and flying
kite. She keep moving back, aiyah. Funny lah. Don't know how say it. Today going out with
my couple and kitty sist. I will re-post when im back okay! So baibai everybody. ^^




Babybaby, i'm sorry if i didn't spend enough time with you. But i will really try to make time
kay. I really really really love you alot. No words can describe it. My love for you won't
change too. 5 months, 1 week, 6 days with you. I still love you much as i do. TwentyNinth till
eternity. (L) BabyAaronLeeChangYang.

No comments:

Post a Comment