Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 27, 2010

Missing someone is your heart’s way of telling you just how much you love them.

(Heartshape)

Hello readers! 我又回来了! :D I have a sudden urge to post. And baby is going to tag my 
blog again. Yay. (: Lunched with baby, josie and yifang today at compass macs. YiFang is
damn funny. Wth! Went baby house than 6 like tht home. (: Yup, and tml there's no net
ball. But tuition at 7 till 9 plus. :/ Not really taking photos lately. I'm lack of photos! I need 
to take more photos. HEHE! English on thursday. Jiayou for everybody! Jiayou for baby! 
Baby, jiayou for your exams okay? You can do it de. Give luck to you! Don't too stress okay?
I'll be there for you. Lovelove. <3 Today suzie never come! Imma happy girl! YAY! Okay, 
i'm done posting. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! My blog is never interesting without
photos. ): I need photo spammmmm! ARGHHH! :/ Hello kitty sist. (:

2 More Days. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment