Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 09, 2010

It really starts to hurt when I pretend it doesnt.


The happiest feeling ever is knowing that he could be 
with any other girl in th entire world, but he chooses to be 
with you. (:

Happiness is waking up in th morning and realizing he is beside you all along.
Hello blog readers. I'm back. But my comp doesn't let me transfer my phone photos
here. Too bad. :P I'm posting cause my baby says if i post one time, he tag one time. (:
Spend alot time with him these few days. Cherished. ^^ Having a bad flu today. Sick.
I think i use many tissue packets today. Thanks for those people who gave me tissues.
So i'm going to sleep early today! Muahahahha. Kitty is at chalet. House super quiet. 
WOW. Okay, short short one. Baibai.



TwentyNinth. 
Baby baby baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment