Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 26, 2010

A guy can love a thousand girls, but the one meant for you will love only one girl, a thousand ways.




im craving for my......

APPLEPIE! :D







Hello blog readers! Yup, i'm back. Muahahhaa! Missed me? (:
I'm very hungry. Very very hungry. Very very very hungry. Sad.
Good luck to everybody for their exams! YAY! I'm a happy girl.
Lunched with baby and shir today at compass kfc. Andandandandand,
BAI! Hehe. A short short one will do. HEHE!




KIRSTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. \m/


Every time i look at th keyboard, i see that U and I are always together.

So do, you and me will always be together. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment