Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 06, 2010

No need title la. (:

HELLOHELLO, i'm back! :D


Hello humanzx! Baby called me to post, so nao. I'm currently posting for him! (L)
Th title also he say one! Hurhur. Today planned to go to couple new house but eventually
didn't. Posting photos nao. (: Real slow ley! ~ Photos below. (:



Went to plaza to meet couple. Saw kitty there.




Cam-whoring. ^^


MY BABY! (L) (L)


Kitty sist. (:

ANDANDAND, Every happy ending :



And mine. (:




BabyAaronLeeChangYang, been through so many with you. You're th first boy which keeps
running to my mind all day. I so so so swear i'm going to cherish this relationship with you. I 
don't wanna lose you anymore. I miss you all th time, i want you always, i love you forever.
Remember all those sad times with you? No, i don't. I only remember those happy times with 
you. (: And i still want many many many more happy memories with you! Remember to drink more water and eat regularly hor. Naggy me. xD Okay, last but not least. I love you. My love 
for you won't ever end. Twenty Ninth till eternity. ^^ We've been together for 5 months, 1 
week, 1 day. 






CoupleNeoPeiYi, couple ah couple! Better be good girl kay! Must study hard. Don't keep play
okayz. 6 more days, muahahahahahahhaha. 6 more days than write dedication to you! Me
love couple. :D





BAI; kirstie's gone! (:

I HATE YOU BITCH! ^^
I love my BABYLEE! & CoupleNeo! & SisterKwan!


Signing off,
KirstieKwanXueLing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment