Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

April 15, 2010

Wishing every moment froze.

Stuck in th moment with you, drowning deeply in your love. (:




Hello guys. My comp broke down! Cry. Nao at baby's house posting. Hehe.
It's raining nao i guess. I like. (: School is kinda great these few days. But
tired too. Had counselling yesterday, super crap mans. 
- : So well..... You have a boyf or crush? (looks at me)
Me : (look away) Um, yea. Boyf.
- : From your class?
Me : (plays with rubberband) Yaaaa... 
- : What name? (asking me very fast)
Me : Can don't say name? (laugh a little)
- : Okay. (Laugh alot)
At least is kinda better than ms ang class i guess. (: Okay, say until here le. BYEEEEEEE.
OH and, shir last long kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. *wink


KirstieKwanXueLing♥AaronLeeChangYang.
29100908432313143344520! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment