Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 09, 2012

Nothing is wrong if people hate you, everyone has haters. But don't ever hate yourself.



Hey guys! TGIF!!!!!! Was excited to go to sch today cause it's fuckin March Holidays. Not like I have amazing plans or stuff, but I can fuckin sleep for the entire morning :D Say bye to my eye bags hehe :*


Okay, today is Syarah and Shirmaine's birthday! Had a mini celebration in school for Syarah today! We made a pretty big mess which we had to clean up later. The picture will tell you everything basically. 




Hehe got it??? We did clear up actually, but it seems like flour can't be wash away by water ahhhhh. The whole floor was white after the clean up hahahaha. 


Haha just had PTM, was helping Ms Divya with the report books stuff. Well, mine was kinda....... Forget ittttttt. My co form teacher is leaving school, today is like his last working day in HIHS. :/ He is just really nice lah, although I've been taking advantage of his kindness. Understanding and stuff. So it's really sad he is leaving.... He promised he would go through 'N's together with us though........ He's like the only teacher who made this promise to us. But it's quite saddening that he can't keep it. Idk what to say really, I don't want him to go.....



Oh btw! Have you guys played Draw Something? :))))))))))))) Hehehehe. 



I never force him to write one ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


K lah, nothing much. OH YAH DON IS AWESOME


















































my ass.




xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment