Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 12, 2012

Don't like me? Here's the thing, I don't give a shit.

Hello guys~ It's March holidays! But I can't sleep peacefully in the morning, everybody seems to be waking me up. Fucking hell. Argh. Saturday suppose to have tuition but end up couldn't wake up though I still got woken up a bit. 


Sunday tution at fucking 10. Accompany mommy to IT fair, end up she didn't buy anythingggggggggg and I don't get to sleep. And there is mother fucking hell lot of people. What the fuck, can you feel how fucking pekchek I was that day da fuck.




Sorry ah, this was before the IT fair, that's why I was still smiling.

Okay lah, but I had a good dinner after thatttt :)




So Mon which is today, well, Don came to my place...... So I couldn't sleep till the afternoon...... We studied and watch Human Centipede 2. He and Syarah came to my place the other day to watch Human Centipede 1. Welllllll,,,, the first one was so much nicer. But still both of the endings are still cui. kk



After Human Centipede, went out to meet the rest for dinner @ City Square Mall.


Sorry for the hair-cover-one-eye-photo, there's a pimple right below my left eye.

Midnight fantasy perfume by Britney Spears, yup thanks Don, my whole room smell like this now.


Dinner was awesomekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk



KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Chinese oral tmr! Gonna meet Kerwin in sch tmr morning to revise for oral. What the fuck right, I got to wake up bloody 9am tmr. Da fuck da fuck da fuck. 




xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment