Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 13, 2012

I'm only good at sleeping, deal with it.

Hey guys! Yup I just blogged yesterday. Hmmmm, I so tired now. Woke up at 7 to prepare to meet Kerwin at 8 in school today. BUTTTTT he was late for half an hour. I could have like another 30 min of sleep or so. Tmd.



He got to go school early for his rehearsal stuff. And I have chinese oral in the afternoon. Aiya I'm just so god damn tired now.



Went to eat with the rest then homeeeeeeee. Lifeless holiday. I don't mind actually. BUT I DON'T MIND IF I'M ON MY BED. Not in bloody sch.


So I got bored and went to draw out stuff that I want to do before I die. Which I previously posted before. But I think there's more now just so lazy to think anymore.



Yes, and if the stuff here may seems simple, easy or whatever. Yea, this is how much I feel about my life. I won't think about the impossible, nor try them. Cause I'm lazy and I want to sleep. And I'm only good at sleeping and eating. That's all. I have tuition tmr at 4......... Ha.ha.ha what a holiday.




xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment