Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 20, 2012

Stay in for the night, I'll keep you safe with me.

Hey guys! Just a short update here! Wanna blog cause I've a movie to intro to you guys!  But I have not watched it yet but I must blog it out but I'm gonna watch it soon but I don't know is it nice or but it looks nice but AIYA HERE IT IS :)

 
My Girl(1991)

So I came across these two gifs in tumblr! 

 
 
 
 


And the other one...............


 
 

Tell me WANT TO WATCH ANOT?!?!!?!?! Hehe okay I'm gonna watch it SOON! :)

Sooooo, it's only Tuesday, tmr is Wednesday, and the day after is Thu...... Haha jk not gonna do that shit. :) Well, so here is the problem now........ My Maths teacher hates us and she kinda look down on us. She told us indirectly lah today......... So you guys are just gonna say prove her wrong get A1 and stuff. But how the fuck am I gonna prove the shit when my fucking math results keep dropping and dropping. Argh I hate Maths. And thanks to those who are reading this shit(only this part!!! The movie is not shit!!!) cause it's a waste of your time hahaha.

Kk bye guys. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment