Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 25, 2010

Your heart is th one tht im afraid to break.





Hello everybody! Im not going to blog today, but tml okay. I promise! Tml is sports carnival.
Yesyesyes, e.x.c.i.t.e.d to th max. My muscle is aching. So, im off goodbye! Come back tml.
Tag today, tml, everyday. :D Me luv my baby boy for life.


MY NEW RESOLUTION FOR 2010 IS TO FUCKING BEAT YOU IN AS MANY SUBJECTS AS I CAN! Mark my fucking words, i'm going to work fucking hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment