Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 23, 2010

Moving on is tough, but so is holding on to something that may never be.


The truly painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
-runawaytrain.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello hello hello people! Im back. My phone is down. Using spare phone, try not to sms me?
That phone sucks to th core. Tml theres netball & tml is also baby's 1st round of bball match.
Jiayou for him. Give hearts! :D Friday its sports carnival. Jumpjumps! Excited to th max luh!
Than saturday is netball carnival. (: Yupyup, and theres problem with msn? Cant see people 
online. Zz. Omgomg, i cant wait for sports carnivallllllllllllllllll. Hawks hawks hawks. Own 
la. ^^ Hehe, me love baby to th max! & not forgetting my pretty couple. && kitty sist. (: I 
shall zao nao! Loves. 

After : Before



See th difference?
P/S : i tried finding th similar one.

Written with luv,
KirstieKwanXueLing; Xoxo.
my love for AaronLeeChangYang wont ever change. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment