Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 21, 2010

Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.



Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, 

it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

-Liarlovelies
_______________________________________________________


Hello earthlingzx! Me me me, back back back. (: Tml school, shit it! Dont like itttttttttt!
Hai, never mind about it. Staying at home most of th time is kind of boring anyway. :/
Baby is sleeping nao. Me miss die him! Cry.

Yesterday night went to bishan with mummy and kitty. 



(fullstop)

( Me & Kitty ) So cute right?! (:

Woke up today, phone beside me. Eeyore beside me. WOW. ^^


Other random photos. 




ME.NEED.A.NEW.PHONE!

Plus plus plus, i dug out some pretty photos. (:

Me and josie mei! ^^
Kitty sist and me. Hehe, half of her face. xD
Ignore my face, i miss my hair. ): Nao its so curly lorh.
Hehe! This kind of cute right? :D
Hahahs! This is cute too. (':
Sister's luv. <3
My favorite little cousin. (:
COUPLE NEO! :D
Me luv couple. (:
My favorite photo last time.
Me like this photo too! Hair hair! ):
Kay, this unglam. But memories. (:
Hahahs, everybody changed. (:
Old plaza. (:
Another old photo. ^^

Lastly . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

291009084323 till eternity.
me love aaronleechangyang for life. (:


KirstieKwanXueLing.

No comments:

Post a Comment