Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 07, 2010

That boy is a monster. (:


Some days are harder than others.
Some days i cant even think.
Some days i cant eat or sleep.
Some days i cant even leave my bed.
Some days i feel like giving up.
Some days i dont even cry.
Some days i miss you alot.
Some days i dont need to fake a smile.
Some days i almost feel happy again.
Some days i know i will be okay.


Everyday i need you.


********************************************



Hello humanszx! :D See th monster cap? Is kittykwanxuezhen deeeeeeee.
Today morning tuitioned. Than went to find baby after tht. Walk around
pa sa ma lam with him, than slack a little at sengkang cc. After tht he walked 
me home. (: than at house downstair slack another while. Than we both went
home. Daddy came to fetch me kitty and mummy to topayo. Bought HER
things. Than walkwalkwalk. HOME! :D Tml out with baby, sist & honeystar.
Sure fun! :D Okay, end of today. (:

-----

CB Ripperrh : Erm, whats your problem sial. When did i ever rip?! You accused me
and even spammed my tagboard. Wow, great job spamming and making it so 
colorful. I dont have problem seeing so no need to spam so much right. So what if im
a bitch. I dont die hard, i will die in peace. You stfu! You call yourself a CB ripper. Nice
and interesting name. You th ripper? Die hard. Yea! NOT BAD! Claps. You nabei cb,
you are th one kpkbing in my blog. Nothing to do? You go and suck dick lah since you
have so much time to decorate my tagboard. FUCK OFF. Call me a bitch? A bitch is
a female dog, a dog bark, bark is a part of a tree, tree is nature, nature is BEAUTIFUL.
Oh well, thankyou! ^^. Next time write your name down please. And talk kindly. You dont
sound kind. Bai. 

------


Your hand is my to hold. Forever always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment