Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 19, 2010

Mistakes and regrets can haunt you for the rest of your life. But only if you let them.


Anyone can easily walk away from somebody else. Nobody is forced to stay; 
we all have choices. But the real test is if someone would rather stay with you, 
even though walking away would be so much easier.
-runawaytrain.


********************************************************************


Hello readers! Yupyup, im back again. With photos. :D









And my story today :
Morning went school to find baby, he has basketball training. After tht went to hougang
mall eat pepper lunch! Luv! Than slack around, Denyce came. (: My cousin-in-law. HAHAS.
Walked around, she went to cut her hair than she went to plaza. Me and baby went to 
sengkang. Slack around again. Than went to pa sa ma lam buy burger! Than slack again. 
Baby and his friend went to play bball. Baby's mother came down. Had a little talk with 
her than went home. Than went giant with family. On th way home, had a great laugh with 
kitty sist. EH! Hope what we sang just nao, is true to you okay! Luv you. But me luv baby
more. Hehe! Baby, me miss you alot alot. When you see this, call me? ): Waiting for your sms
& call. D: SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Bai!


Wait! Before i go . . . . . . (:


A rare note i found. *wink*


Double me, double cuteness! xD


Twist twist twist! v^^v.


ROARRRRRRRRRR! :D


Yup, thats all. But before i go again,


Theres a heart for my baby boy! :D
BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! (L)


I hate you bitch! Ewwww, farker!

No comments:

Post a Comment