Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 18, 2010

You want the truth? Well, here it is: I can’t stop thinking about you.



The past is always going to be deep inside our souls. You can’t run from it, you can’t 
hide from it. You just have to accept it and remember that you can’t bring the good memories
 back, but when you’re having one of those days, you can sit back and reminisce on the times
 you had and the feelings they brought.
-runawaytrain.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovely readers! Yup, im back today. Hehe, i have th urge on posting. Me dontknow
whywhy. (: Went out with baby for awhile just nao. But me sent him home, cause of his
fever. Hes super hot you know! But cant take care of him, his mother is at home. :/ Baby, 
get well soon kay. Better rest well and drink more water. Me love you. Dontknow whats
he doing nao. Heavent receive his sms nor call yet.. Missing him till crazy. ): Hai, at home
doing nth nao. No wrong, im using th comp. :D Kaykay, nothing else. Bai! Smile.

Im sorry.. I cant do anything when you need me.
I didnt know how to help you when you need. Im not a good friend. Sorry.


You still make me smile, 
even if youre th main reason why im sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment