Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

March 11, 2010

Nothing is worth having so much as something unattainable.


AARONLEECHANGYANGGGGGGGGGGG!
Tsk, this post is just for my baby one. He wants to read, hehe. 
Went slack with baby this few days. (: Baby, love you alotalot
oh. He call me siao zha bor. Very sad. very very very sad! CRY.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAS
HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAS.

(insert smiley face)


I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said, the way you 
looked. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared. And when 
I dream, I’ll dream of you; cause it’s about you, it’s always about you.
-runawaytrain.

*****************************************
Hi readers. (: Tml there will be captain ball heats! SCARY! But jiayou.
Baby jiayou for your basketball too. Ai ni. (: Kay. I shall post tml! If
i want to. Im too lazy this few days. No tags = no post. Alrights? :D :D
Tml going out with couple after heats. COUPLECOUPLECOUPLE! ^^
BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.


HAWKS GO HAWKS GO! \m/
Withluv, KirstieKwanXueLing.



P/S : KITTYKWANXUEZHEN!!!!!
You ! NEED TO CHEER UP! I'll be there. I promise. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment