Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 01, 2010

Wouldn't it be the perfect crime if I stole your heart, and you stole mine? :)


Your unhappy eyes seem to push me to the edge of a cliff..
Even if it is before your eyes, we still can't focus on it.
A world without you is just like winter without the anticipation of spring.
Without you accompanying by me side, my four seasons are only left with winter.
Sorrowful and happy memories keep repeating themselves. The world calms down.
There is my longing for you, and the vast emptiness you've left behind.
Do you hear it?/ The sound of loneliness quietly spreading.
It dwells between us, wasting away our forever..
The call of my yearning ringing across every street..

No matter how far you run, when you feel tired and look back, 
I will be right by your side. (:
- unrequitedlove

Life is seriously tiring, but i choose not to give up.
Once a decision is done, there's no point turning back but to move on. 

xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment