Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 18, 2010

Things really doesn't go th way you wanted it to.

每一次都这样.
It's always like that.
难道你不累吗? 那时我说要分手.
Won't you feel tired? That time when i wanted to break up.
为什么你不让我走? 现在就一次又一次伤害我.
Why wouldn't you let me go? Hurting me again and again now.
你说以后不会吵架了. 那现在呢?
You said we would not fight anymore. What happen now?
我真的不明白. 是不是你忘了? 
I really don't understand. Or is it you forgot about it?
你懂我们吵的时候, 你对我说的每一句话.
Do you know your words are really hurtful when we fought.
就像刀子刺了我的心. 真的好痛好痛.
It's like a knife poking into my heart. It's really hurtful.
吵了又吵. 我们两都伤心难过, 值得吗?
We fought again and again. We both got upset and disappointed. Is it worth it?
吵架的时候, 都会是我的错.
When we fought, it will always be my fault.
对,我承认有时是我没有心情开玩笑. 就像静静一下.
Yes, i agree. Sometimes i really don't have the mood to joke. Just feel like quieten down.
但是我每一次也都会逼出一个笑容给你看, 不是吗?
But not matter what i still would force a smile for you, i'm i right?
你也有没有想过你对我说话的态度是这么样的.
You never thought about the way how you talked to me.
我真的好难过. 爱你真的很辛苦,你懂不懂?
I'm really disappointed. Loving you is really pain and tiring, do you know that?
每一次吵架就一个人哭着睡觉.
When we fought, i just cry myself to sleep quietly.
我一直想明天会好, 但我错了. 我好傻..
I always thought tommorrow will be okay, but i was wrong. I'm like a fool.
我应不应该放弃呢..我自己也不知道.
Should i give up.. Me myself son't even know.
说了这么多都没有用, 都会一样的..
Saying all this, it's no use. It will all be the same..




 我牺牲了我累了..
xx, Screwedup-heartzx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment