Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 22, 2010

Watch me burn.

The first person who’s on your mind the moment
 you open your eyes after a night of sleep is 
the reason either for your happiness, or pain.
 -runawaytrain.


Hi Blog Readers!!! I had fun today, haha! Firstly, went to compass with baby. We didn't know 
where to go. Ate lunch at long john silver than went to punggol park with szehong and jane! 
Before that TH WEATHER WAS FREAKING HOT OKAYYYYYYYYYYY! Ruined my mood. 
But i'm stil happpy. :) Saw bibi, miss him sosososososo much! :* Ate lunch and went to Pp. :) 
Slack and so many mosquito! Baby got bitten, AHAHHAHAHH!!!! Orbee quack! xD Joking!~
Of cause i heart pain lahh, aiyo! Play swing thn went to sit and talk. :) AND thats when i lost
MY EZ LINK CARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! Heart pain! So 
careless of me. :'( Tsk~ Went to mamashop buy drinks than went to void deck to sit. :) About
7 - 8 plus home! So tired. :) Yet i had fun. But i LOST MY EZLINK CARD?#$%?^)?(!!!! ;Hai!

Pig face! 
See! Empty one! Who wanna buy me sticky!!!!! :D
THISISSOCOOL!
THISISSOCOOL2!
Lovelovelovelovelove. xD
I wish singapore will snowwww!!!
:/

andandandand


I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
Blog readers, should i??? :) Gimmie advise! Okay, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3



xx, Screwedup-heartzx.
I love you alot alot alot!!!! <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment