Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 06, 2010

Our love for each other grew so much that a day apart was intolerable.

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold
you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I 
truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. 
I love you.


Hi lovely blog readers. :) I'm posting again. This few days, i'm really addicted to maple. I've no
time for homework. No time for facebook. And BLOGGING too. Aww, but i really enjoyed it w/ my dearest baby boy. I have alot of homework. :( But thanks to YOG! No school.~ So i can
slowly do le! I hate my mother, i feel like shouting and screaming at her. How? I already had
enough lor. She's taking advantage of me. Or i'm i thinking too much. Yawns, so tired! Okeh~
Got to off le! Byebey readers! K3k3. <3 Hearts for all. :) ℒℴvℯ yℴu bi. <3



xx, Screwedup-heartzx.
Sleeping is nice, you just forget everything for that little while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment