Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

August 14, 2010

Don't forget to love yourself.

Inside every woman's heart is a girl who dreams of a prince
charming. Maybe not the perfect one she imagined when she was a 
kid, but someone who can appreciate and love her for who she truly
is and sweep her off her feet. -terearigo


Hi readers. :) It's long i've use my comp. It's long i've mapled!!! Yesterday went to YOG 
soccer match as a class outing. The first match wasn't really exciting. But th second one was 
Singapore Vs Zibawawe. I think th spelling somehow liddat luh. ~ After th match when to 
hougang mac with baby, fat, szehong and co. Ate and th rest left. Left me baby and fat. Rush 
to take th last train to sengkang. Fat went to buy cig than went to compassvale. Russell 
brathe came too. We were all planning to sneak in to my old primary sch but eventually no.
They went to puff puff puff. But i swear i did not. :) I'm a good girl eating my sweeeet. About
4 plus went home, alone. Can believe that now is 7th month and i'm walking along th road 
alone. :( But eventually i finally reach home. :D Changed, sleep. AND I WOKE UP ON 11 
PLUS TODAY FOR MY TUITION!!! But i went back to sleep and up at 4 plus. :) Wonder how
i'm i gonna sleep again later. Haha. :D Okay! End! I love you bibi boy





xx,Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment