Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

July 30, 2010

It meant nothing. Nothing to you.... Eternity?

Maybe i was wrong. 
Maybe this love is never true. 
Maybe we aren't made to be. 
Maybe everything was a lie.
Maybe everything was just a dream.
Maybe i think too much.
Maybe i love you too much.....
Why can't you treasure this love. Why can't you just treat me right. 
Why can't i make you really happy when you're with me. 
I'm i such lousy girlfriend. Is it that hard to make you please and 
really proud of me. Or is it my expectations are too high. Or i
think way too much. Or my fault that i can't make you please. Or 
i just ain't good enough for you. Or i'm not a good girlfriend. 
I don't know what's wrong with us. Or with me or you. We're different.
Very different. Recalling the past, this love wasn't like this. 
Our minds don't think alike. We lost patience in each other. And 
even trust. I think i was naive last time, can love really be eternity. 
I'm lied to myself. I lied to my heart. We shared joy and laughters that
i cannot forget together. But, why do i only remember those tears and
your hurtful words so damn clearly. Why does it seems like it just happen 
the day before. You could find a better girl, a girl who listens to your words 
deep inside your heart. Who won't make you angry and sad. Who isn't 
like me. I guess, it's over... I think, it should be. We went through so much.
It's enough, enough for me. I can't love you anymore..... 


Take care. I broke my promise, the promise that i won't ever end this relationship.
If you're planning to give me back my stuffs i've given you. Please don't. Throw it
away. Before i say goodbye to you, i just have one word for you: Sorry. 

Today is the 9 months and 1 day we had together. Today is the last day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment