Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

July 01, 2010

THROUGH THE WIND AND THE RAIN, I'LL STAND HARD AS A STONE.

" If only we could control the speed of time, 
i'd stop time for eternity when i'm with you. "



Hi BlogReaders! I'm back! Very busy lately, home late so didn't comp. :) Anywayyyyyyyyyy,

HAPPY belated 8TH MONTHS BIBI!!!!!!
Love you much! Hope we can stay together till eternity! What i wanna say is already in th 
letter i've given to you. :) We've been thru alotalotalot, and i'm very happy tht we could last 
till this long. <3 I treasure you always! And lock you in my heart forever, not letting you leave
me no matter what. I want you to be there for me always, and always be your one and only 
girl. :) So as, i'll be there for you and you'll be MY one and only boy! :* 29th till eternity. Kiss!

(Short&sweet!) Yup! :D School started liao. NOT BAD! No attire check. Lucky us! Tml youth
day! MONDAY NO SCHOOL! YAYYYYYY!!!!!! :X I HATE SCHOOL. *angryface* So many 
hw sial! Dont know what happen to this term. :( Alamak!~ Okay, BYEBYEBYEBYE. I go do th
stupidcbfuckingidiotic chinese project! Post next time! Luv!!

Hi baby! Tag nicenice horrrrr!!! xD
xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment