Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

July 17, 2010

You not only stole my kiss, you stole my heart.

I would tell you “I love you” every single moment of my life if I could.
But everytime I see you, you took my breath away. -runawaytrain.


I Love You.... :')

Hey blog readers! My back posting! School sucks. D: I hate english book reviews! Gotta do 1 
on 6 power points slide. Awwww. Due on MONDAY! Suckzxxzxzxz. Today, i'm going to maple
all th way! Just a little time for blogging and facebook and and twitter. I WAN MY DRAGON
TO GROW BIGGER!!! :DD Chiong ah!!! Okay, today is my ah ma birthday. :) Having steam
boat later on at my house! All my cousins coming! Muahahahahhha! Okaythtall! Byebyebye!



Maybe I am scared because you mean more to me than anyone 
else. Maybe I am scared because you touched my heart in a way 
that no one has ever did. (P/S: I love you)


xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment