Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 27, 2010

I vow my fingers and cross my heart, i love you always.

Love is madness; it’s too easy to lose your mind when you lose your heart.


Hi Screwedup-heartzx readers! I'm here to post again. Awwwwwwwwwwww, School's tml.
Saddened. Kirstie don't like! ): I heaven't completed my holiday homework lor, it must be tht
i enjoyed my holidays too much. :D Cross fingers tht monday won't have attire check etc. ): 
So boring alamak!!! So fast no more holiday right?!?!??!?!!?!? Arghh. AND TH WORST THIN
IS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BAG SHOULD I BRING TO SCHOOOOOOL. Dont bring can? :)
Dont go school can? Dont study can? H3h3h3h3, okay! Say until here! Hope sch will be okay 
for tml! BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE! Me go chiong hw!!!!!!

Bibi, i wanna hold your hands and walk through life together with you. You mean so
much to me, no words can express. I'm gonna love you for my whole life time. ILYILY! 

@Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment