Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

July 13, 2010

i wanna be th reason why your heart jumped out of your chest. :)

"Loving someone does not need to use words 
to express it, Use your heart instead."



(LONG POST AHEAD! PHOTO SPAMMMMMM!!!!)


Went to shir house after school to do th literature project! School is BORING. TOTALLY!!!!!
Sorry baby that i couldn't accompany you. :( :( Tml okeh! I promise! Okeh, me donkey and 
kerwin went to shirmaine's house! We done alot of things. :D And we camwhore alot too! (Y)
Donkey left bout 5+  !!!! So me kerwin and shir complete th work! :D Homed around 8+ ! 
Celebrate my mother's birthday! My godma bought th cake. :) But th cake jitao all black! But
i decorate it and cut fruits to add on it!!! :D Sweet?? :) I love my mummy! Okay lah! 
PHOTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

(Th first shot shirmaine unglam!) 
Our very first complete literature thing. :)
Camwhore~~~ Hao lian yi xia!
(: 
Cool not! Me and shir th post same one! Shir say both guys look like maid. :)
High!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donkey funeral photo! Jk. :)


Okeh~ Shir strated spamming. :)
We found out. :)
I FOUND OUT! :D
Donkey push away th cute winnie! 
But th winnie is still back. :D
Laugh~~
HELLO KITTY PILLOW!
Donkey dont wanna it to cover his face. :D
I gone. :) Finding for more pillows! :D









I SWEAR I WAS SUPER HIGH MOOD THT NIGHT!!!!!

Unglam! :D














YAY I CAME BACK! :D







TAHN LATER TH EFFECTS! :D







(Y)!
Suppose to have th kiss sign one! But we fail! 
Thats explain so many blowing kiss. :)




BIBI!! My heart for youu!



Black teeth!!




We were saying this was like ms divya hair. :)




:D :D :D



And finally, our face were back to normal. :D
Nao , we and kerwin. :)
You dont wanna see this.
YUCK! Gross ttm!

Shirmaine and donkey came in!!! :D








See no evil. :)
Hear no evil. :)
Say no evil. :)
END! BYEBYE!!!! Donkey went home. :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lastly, 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! I LOVE YOU MMMM!!! 
(Plain chocolate cake, added ice topping, kiwi, cheery etc!)
Hope you like th cake we made. Hope thats th most nicest cake you ever had. :) Hope you 
stay healthy always and be by my side through all my sec school and even when i'm marriage.
Sorry for everything i caused. I love you a.l.w.a.y.s, i wont scold vulgars at you anymore! I
swear! Confirm plus chop! :( Lastly, thanks for giving birth to me and giving me a wonderful
life. You my one and only mum, no body can ever change this fact. (L)(K)

Kaykay, thts all for today! Bye blog readers. :) tata~
OMG! I really spammed my blog~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. :)


xx, Screwedup-heartzx.
Baby, you're one in a million! ILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment