Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

July 19, 2010

Nobody wants the person who hurt them to ever
 see how badly they’ve been hurt..

If only I had one wish, I’d want a million, trillion lifetimes that I could spend 
with you. I’ll fall in love with you, again and again. :-)))))



19July2010



Went to baby's house right after school. :) He didn't neglect me over th comp or anything. :) 
We were both so close! I like alot alot! I just love being close to him. :) I'm happy today. :) :)

18July2010




Me, Cousin and Sist.
All th children. :) All my cousins! Unfortunately some were not there. :(
FAMILY! Tadadada!


HiHiHiHiHiHiHi! Early in th morning about 11 plus woke up to celebrate ah ma 70th 
birthday!?@!#^&*() Okay but too bad. :) We were all late! Eat at turf city, had lunch. After 
that went to walkwalkwalkwalkwalk & lastly homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (Y)


_________________________________________________________________



BTW! Where all my blog readers go... How come no more tag anymore. T_T ! Tag please? :)


I'm soooo tired, but i'm not tired of loving you. :-*


Ciao! ~

xx, Screwedup-heartzx!

No comments:

Post a Comment