Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 19, 2010

If i tell you i love you, can i keep you forever?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I hope we are together for time and time to come cause I need you in my life.


Sup blog readers! (L) Baby wanna me to post, so here i go. (: Today actually going out with
Shirmaine, RachelChia, Elaine and others. But sad case. I OVERSLEPT, i'm sososo very sorry!
Sorry to rachel too! Sorry tht i made you wait. ): Sorrrrrrry. And to shirmaine, sorry that i 
didn't came and pass you th shirt too. SORRY! )': So in th end, i didn't go. I was at home 
playing neopet. My charac is sososo cute i swear! Hehe, than sist, pigpig and princess played too. (Y) 



Went to baby's house for awhile. As his cousin went home. Heavent seen him for 2 days. ):
Hopefully, tml can spend more time with him! Babyboy, i love you much! Muack. :D His
dad came home, so i got to go? Walk home by myself! ): Homed, comp.

Webcam with my dearest piggy.

Pig face. :)
Heart shape!
Roarr!
v^^.

After webcamming with pigpig, i missed webcam with my baby. ): BABY! NEXT TIME MUST
WEBCAM WITH ME HOR! I dont care! I want! You heard tht??????????????? :) H3h3h3, i
miss die him i miss die him i miss die him i miss die him i miss die him i miss die him. IMDH!
Hi BABY, I MISS YOU ALOT NAO. HOW??? :'(((((((

" Real beauty is forgetting past mistakes and letting go of grudges. What is important is who 
you are inside and the choices that you are making in your life. You don't have to be pretty to get 
attention, everything matters is your heart. " - complicatedreasons.






I miss you out of fear; the fear of losing you.


xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment