Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 16, 2010

Sometimes the people you love are the hardest to hold on to.


Nobody ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming and

hurting. 我觉得我好失败,我觉得我做朋友好失败...



TA DA TA TA ! Cute anottttttt! :D :D Taken from hide-youreyes. (:
JongHyunnnn. Scream! My fav in SHINee. Hehehe. But baby is still cutest okay!! 

For Josie Mei ! : 
HAHHAHAHHAHAH. Hi mei! Give you! Nahhhhhhhhhh! :D

______________________________________________________________________________



Okaye, Hi readers. I shall start my post nao. (: Actually i have nothin to post about. Just 
those few pictures. But i'm already here, hmmmm. I love my baobao alot alot. (: I nothin to
do nao. Facebook wouldnt work. Its laggin like shit, wtf. ): My baby is sleeping nao. Hehe. 
FACEBOOK IS SO LAG. WHY? )':
Okay lah, seroiusly. have nothin to say. So goodnight and bye readers. Sorry for this boring 
post. I'll make sure th next post will be a interesting one okay? And once theres nuffnangs ad
i'll put it right up! So be sure to click on it love. I love my readers, and baby! <3 xoxo.




Withluv, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment