Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 12, 2010

Never steal, lie or cheat;



(FYI: Continue from title)
but if you must steal, steal my heart.

if you must lie, lie in my arms forever.
and if you must cheat, cheat death so we'll grow old together.
-thosesmilesonyourface.



" Clumsy me, I've fallen for you. ♥ "

Hi blog readers! I'm back again. :) Yupyup, I FINALLY CHANGE MY SKIN! Yay. Nice not? (:
Nice! ~ But th only problem is, i dont know where to put my nuffnangs ad! Anybody can give
me some advises? :O I like this skin everything! Only don't like is tht th music cmi lah! Once
close th thingthing, jiu no music le. ): Nvm, i'm sure you all will open it. ^^ Anyway. I wanna
chiong maple le! Evan 38, POOTPOOTzx huat ah! ~ Hehe. Play 2 days only, zai not! Zai lah! 
Okaye, i shall end here. Post because baby wanna read, and so tht he will tag! H3h3h3. So,
再见了 readers! Tag more often in my blog! :D (L) (K)

xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment