Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 20, 2010

Give me th night, to hold you show you.

You're the reason for my smile on my face. 
Your love, makes my world go round.
Love you much. 

Blue contacts + Pink hairband + MY WHITE BIG STAR EARSTUD! (Y)
Twisttwisttwistttt!!! K3k3.

Hi readers! Just a short short post! Cause Baby wants. :) BABY! You say you will tag nice nice 
de hor. ): Yup, i'm currently downloading music to my iTunes. I'm not pissed off YET. I'm v v
happy that i downloaded mostly of my favourite songs! And baby's one. v^^v. Playing Neopets
this few days. Okay, is starting to get kinda boring. But, i have no money in maple to buy 
health potion so HOW PLAY! ): Nvm, i'll find a way. I'll get back to maple once i get bored of 
Neopets, i'm pretty sure SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!  :D H3h3h3. Btw, why nuffnangs ad so
long one. ): Okayokayokayokayokayokayokay, i wanna dye my hair brown. BAI! <3


I'd take your heart with mine, lock them up together and melt the key.
 So we'll always be together and nobody could take you away from my heart. (:

xx, Screwedup-heartzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment