Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 29, 2012

I don't wanna love you if you can't.



Hey guys! It has been long since I last posted! Because I can't post about my weekend last week cause of sth which I'll be mentioning later on :) Okay, here we go~~~~~ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶


LAST WEEK

Hmmm school as usual I guess = pretty boring. Went tuition on Saturday as usual but went out to Bugis with Jo and Marcus! Why no Don? Cause we were buying Don's birthday present haha. And apparently that stalker Don STALKS me blog hahahaha thats why I could not post :P ok im kidding. So I can post now cause his birthday is already over :)


With tuition mates :) Our teacher bought as awfully chocolate cupcakes! haha don! I almost wrote twelve cupcakes too

-no pictures with jo and mar :(-


And for Sunday, nothing about Don's birthday but I didn't post cause usually I'll post my Saturday and Sundays together if you had not notice, unless I'm not going out on Sunday or I blog on Saturday. Nvm confusing haha. So went out with Kitty and mama to Ikea for dinner then Giant for mama's shopping!

I love my lace sling bag, you can't really see if from here but it's pretty hehehe


Sorry I was having a fringe bad day :(


Kitty fooling around in Giant with the masks their selling for Halloween! Kinda excited no, super excited for this year's one! Last year's one was pretty sickkkkkkkkdamn


Papa came to fetch us home! :)

THIS WEEK 

Don's Birthday week haha! Celebrated it for him in school! Apart from that nth mu--- oh wait, it's the last day of school for the NAs and NTs! It's kinda sad at first with the speech and stuff but when it came to the good luck video part = totally ruin the sad atmosphere (don't wanna elaborate why) So since it was the last day got to bring ALL my books I've left in school = alot alot alot alot alot not really allloooooot but it's alot. And thanks to Darien I don't have to carry alllllll the books home by myself :P 

And saturdayyyyyyyyy, went to tuition as usual and finally I wasn't late for tuition on Saturday! Went to study with Jo and Don @ Kovan macs later on!

(Oh and ps for the same shirt! I do wash my clothes! I just wore the same stuff from last week! I know most of the girls doesn't like to rewear their clothes, but what to do, I don't have alot of clothes to wear cause I'm justsofatty hahahah)






Then home around 10 plus I think. Hmmmm came home with moody mama cause silly kwan boiled the whole soup till every soup boiled off cause she forgot all about it hahahaha. Funny but mum is really pissed.

Okay sooooooooo, N levels exams in less then a week, more exact it's like in 2 days time! Don't feel really scared or anxious now cause funny fact about me is that I only feel anxious about something is on that time itself like during the time when the situation really happen! Sooooooo the next time I'll be blogging is when I've completed my 'N' levels! YAY! but i still got my 'o's math........... ب_ب

Okay nth much already! To those who are taking their 'n's as well, well good luck to you all ay! teehee ٩(◕‿◕


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment