Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

October 07, 2012

You have no idea how afraid I am.


Hey guys! Gonna start of with a FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It's the end of my 'N' levels examinations! But damn, I still got one 'O' level Math paper to go, or else I would have enlarge and bold the FUCK YEAH hahaa. Gonna be so busy this holiday, tell ya more later! First thing first,




Went out to celebrate the end of our 'n' levels! With my darlingssssss Josie, Don and Marcus! :) Went Orchard hmmm town area la. Hmmmm nothing much actually just have been eating walking eating walking walking eating hahah. But it's just nice spending time with your friends cause you know you won't be seeing them much already because of you busy holiday schedules. 

(thanks Don for the pictures!)








But no! Not gonna drift with them because of the holidays hahaha yea we will still be meeting like every 1 time in 1-2 weeks? I know it doesn't seems long but man, just think about it where you used to see your friends e.v.e.r.y.s.i.n.g.l.e.d.a.y. including the weekends!! Seeing them only once in 1-2 weeks would be kind of sad you know, hmmm I gonna miss them. Yea, both of you, the two of you who are reading this hahahaha! Yea and looking forward for our stay over!!!!!!!1 


Sorry trying to show off bracelets here hahahaha

Hmmmm so I'm starting work from tmr onwards and I doubt I would have time or the feeling to blog haha. But I'll try my best but no guarantee! Oh and I'll be heading for Darien's stay over on Friday but he prefer to call it tonning hahaha and there's gonna be drinks! Not that I'm a drinker but it's nice to lose yourself in reality cause sometimes it sucks so bad.

Okay bye!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment