Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 16, 2012

Tell me your secrets, I promise to keep them.

 

Hey guys! It has been a really long week. And yes we've come to the end of another week, damn it's Sunday already. Really dreading for school tmr...... Couldn't even catch up on my sleep this week. Well, I've have tuition in Sunday morning and now I have tuition on Saturday morning/afternoon as well. How to sleep zzzz

Hmmm, nothing much this week just same old boring school. Went out to dinner and supper with Josie, Don and Marcus! We went to ICE3 <--- Ice cube COOL RIGHT OMMG. Hahahaha wtf the guys were saying we can name our shop next time square/ square root sth like that. Oh it's @ Serangoon Gardens! 




Hmm we went there around 6 plus? So it isn't really crowded! Actually there's nobody at all cuz it's kinda a dessert place! And it's a not bad place to chill with your friends, I'm not sure when but on some days it's open till 2am! Unless you're tonning, you gotta find a way home yourself if you wanna stay till late :) But the people there aren't really friendly lor. :/



Then we heading to Chomp Chomp cuz we---- or maybe I was still hungry hahahaha. Hey cannot blame me ok I only got a milo snack bar for lunch cuz I was alone at home :( Kinda my first time @ chomp chomp but really wasted cuz we didn't get to eat the hokkien mee cuz we had to wait for 4omin zz. But the sting ray was ~~~~~~~ ٩( o  haha kidd but it was nice!

Then we head back to hg which is one thing I really hate, it's inconvenient and confusing in Serangoon Gardens lah! And it wasn't very pleasant coming out from Chomp chomp, goddamn that place is like a suana man. We went to hg ave 8 Bubblek! 



The environment was ok lah and it was rather squeezy but the people there were reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy nice! Hmmm we stayed there till around 11 plus? Oh they close around 11-12! And home after that! 




Hmmm nothing much has been going on with life. Still the same. Was kinda looking forward to the holidays after n levels but nah not anymore, chalet should be canceled and prolly will be working again on October - December. Kk! Nothing else tata! ◕‿◕


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment