Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 06, 2012

There's so much I wanna say.


Hey guys! It has been realllllllly long and I apologize haha idk who to also! I don't even know if there is anybody reading my blog except for Josie and Don. Haha but it's okay, it isn't about the readers (though i hope i have hahaha) it's about how I would recall my secondary school life when I read this blog in future :)

Well it was kinda tough the past few days. Omg what am I talking, IT WAS EXTREMELY MOTHER FUCKING TOUGH. Yes, to the future Kirstie, you're very vulgar when you were in secondary school ahah. 
1) I had my teeth operation done. like finally
2) 'N' level language papers just ended which were totally cmi
3) I
4) am
5) thinking
6) of
7) more
8) stuff 
9) cuz I mention it was
10) mother fucking tough.
Okayyyyy I'm kidding. So about my teeth, well it was really fucking swollen during the 1~4 days. Didn't went to school for an entire week somemore I was going to take my 'n' levels like the following week, haha i seriously asking for trouble. Aiya so picturessssssss



Hmmm, you can tell the 3rd and 4th one damn jialat :/ Okay lah at least I can eat and smile now :) and it doesn't hurt as bad as last time already and the swelling is just a little on one side.


Hmmmm kk went to watch Step Up Revolution with Josie, Don and Marcus! It was not bad :) Eh no! It was NICE! The guys are ccccccuuuuuuttttttteeeeeeeeeee ✧_✧ Okay lazy to blog already! BYEBYE



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment