Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 09, 2012

Sparks fly whenever you smile.


Hi guys :) Hmm went out with mum and Kitty on Friday, suppose to head to just get my gums stitches removed but oh well it was Friday afterall. Headed to Plaza sing for lunch then went shopping with Kitty while mum did her own stuff, it has been loooong since I last shopped with my sis haha. She has been super busy with her friends while me, well, school stuff or tv I guess? But it was super awesome at that point spending quality time with her although she was using her phone which gets irritating when you talk to her but she's there smiling at her phone and not hearing what you said. And awesome cause mum gave us her credit card. :P It was amazin cause it was like havin unlimited cash haha but of course some shops have some minimum amt for Visa = have to buy more stuff = this is life. 


My excuse for looking really chubby is because my mouth is still swelling :P Or prolly I don't wanna admit and face the fact that I'm fat ahah

Oh! And the reason for the red jackets are cuz there is one shop--- er not shop la like some what a warehouse? They sell sashimi and smoke salmon stuff and mother fucking awesome mushroom soup. And the place is like a walk in freezeeeeerrrrr omfg damn fucking sick that's why they provide you jackets. :) And I swear their mushroom soup is like x100000000000000 times better than the ones in NTUC/ Carefour canned soup and it's only $3 for one big packet. But it's so damn far which is at Woodlands - the place where you can never ever find taxis.


Daddy and Kitty :)

Hmmmm so after this nth much really, headed to Don's house on Thursday for some graduation stuff with Josie and Marcus! And spent my Saturday at tuition and literally reading till night afterwards.



Well, it has been a rather relaxing week as it's Sunday already. Really really really dreading for school tmr :( ohwell life. But haven't been studying ever since Prelims have ended---- eh wait! I have tuition right! So not counted! I did studied :D 

Hmmm oh yah! I've been engrossed with a iphone app "Wattpad" - Don and Rozanne somehow introduced it to me! And it's super addictive, today I've spent my morning and afternoon reading finish one whole story, now waiting for the person to upload a new chapter! :) It's like any drama series just that you read and imagine that scenario in your head and suddenly you're inside fantasy world~~~~ Haha wtf.

Okay bye guys see ya soon :)





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment