Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 28, 2012

Your words are like a reminder that being myself isn't enough.


Hey guys! :) Yup, I know I said that my next post is going to be after my cousin's chalet! :/ But hey! Cannot wait to share sth here! :)


Remember I said I wanna do something to my room?? Yup! I did it yesterday! :) Well, wanted to put like background stickers on my bedroom walls like sweet pink and flowers and stuff. But, after I thought, well, kinda ex lah but chio!!!! Aiya idk what change my mind. But I still like it though! :(


Haha I say so much but I just like a tiny weenie small part. Well, I think my ideal room is I wanna make it magical~~~ Haha wtf. So...........................


Sketching first! 

Out lining it with crayon, well was thinking whether should I do a shadow effect or a detailed Tinkerbell like the face and everything! 

So I guess I was too lazy lah hahahahaha. But it was really tedious if I really did the detailed one okay!!!!!!! Esp the eyes damn.

Did the pixie dust and the wings! :) Haha! I used nail polish for the pixie dust! ;)

Add some of the stars too, hmmm I should have drawn it neater. I looks really messy actually.

Yup! Faith, Trust, Pixie dust! ;)

And my room wall! :D Well, still not that magical though :/ It's the fucking plain white background fault uh!!!!!!!! :(

Kk, nothing much already! OH YAH! Don came to my house today to do his skeleton make up for Lady Gaga's concert later! Hopes he enjoy it luh! 

Not bad huh :)

Prepared to go to cousin's chalet! :) Kinda excited to see my cousins again hehe! <3 them! Hmmmm thinking should I wear black or brown lens. :/





Johny John John! <3




Okay! That's all! :) Bye guys! See you in like 4 days time? Idk! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment