Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 26, 2012

Will you stay even if it hurts?


Hey guys! :) Fyeah, it's the holidays! But still got to go back to school for a few days hmmm. Whatevas. School was a bore to the core that week I swear.


Okay! So nothing about school but on Thursday! Ian Somerhalder/ Damon Salvatore came to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))) So for you guys who don't know who he is.................





Heard the news that he is coming to Singapore on twitter! Took a cab to Airport around 7 plus and met Charmaine there! I swear I was tearing up every second when I told mommy and Kitty that he is coming to Singapore, prolly that's why mommy allowed me to go. :) Oh Kerwin then came half way.



There were other girls waiting for him at the airport too, yea we talked but damn, he never came out. :'( Was so mother fucking sad when it was determined that he wasn't ever going to come out around 10.40pm? The plane that he took landed on 10.03pm. Me and Charmaine was well, somehow prepared what are we going to ask him. Prolly a picture, a hug, a handshake, his signature. But went home with nothing.

Sad.


Daddy then came and send sad girl and Kerwin back home. :(((((((((((((( Well, I think he knew I was sad. Maybe that's why he didn't emphasize the fact that I was out late and there's school tmr? Hmmm, home around 12 plus.



Kkkkkk, so last day of school. Did literally nothing in school, prolly the most productive thing was sleeping for two periods. 





Went lunch with Don and then Avengers with Josie and Marcus! :)


 Wasn't really into actions movies cause action movie's starting are all fucking boring. And yes, Avengers first part was boring and confusing!!!!!!! But you'll slowly understand after everything! :))))) Avengers was not bad! :) I LOVE HULK OMG. Josie said she somehow knew that I'll like him, she like Iron Mannnnnnnnn while Marcus like Thor hahaahahah idk. Ate dinner at Graffiti cafe and went back home! :) 

So it's Saturday today! Well, waking up when everybody is not home except my maid and dog, hmmm kinda usual? :/ Wanted to make today productive! Like what I said in my previous post I guess? Went to spray paint my bike pink which I wanted to do like super long ago but just too lazy to do so! :)



Damn! I should take the after and before results! :( Haha nvm! It's pink now! ;) Going to paint my nails later! Cause it's holidays! :D Hmmm, wanted to do something to my room though, but I have no idea what to do. :/

Oh btw should be blogging the next time when after my cousin's chalet! From Monday to Wednesday! Hmmm but I have school on Wednesday :( Tuesday suppose to have too but nah, not going! :/

Okay! So see you guys soon! <3


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment