Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 20, 2012

Hopelessly in love.

Surprisingly, my hair was in good shape when I woke up today! :)


Hey guys! Wanted to post like in the afternoon! But got a little carried away by painting my nails! :) Hmmm, I've no idea what to write about actually. Just another boring weekend I guess. 


Damn, got to start making use of my weekends and not letting them pass away like that!!!!!!!!! Okay! I'm going t make my weekend productive next week!!!! Hmmm, maybe going to decorate my room a little more! :) We'll see. ;) 


OH I GOT THIS DAMN MOTHER FUCKING PIMPLE ON MY FACE. IT'S FUCKING BIG. :( How am I able to go school tmr. T_T seriously, freaked out today morning. YES I'M STILL FREAKING OUT. :( :( :( :( :(



Okay lah, it's not so bad in pictures but it's horrible in real life omg. I'm dying. Constantly washing my face and spamming pimple cream. :/ Went to search on Google how to get rid of pimple in one night. One of them was saying to put tooth paste on it! Going to try it later at night I guess! :( Damn this sucks. Well look on the bright side Kirstie, it could have been worst right?!?!? :/ 


School tmr......... Both other NA classes are going to Snow City tmr. :( HOW COME MY CLASS DON'T HAVE. Got to sit in the old boring classroom and face the fucking white board again tmr. Damn school is a fucking bore. Oh correction, life is a mother fucking bore. 


Okay! Bye guys! School sucks yay! ;)




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment