Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

June 02, 2012

I was always there, did you ever care?

Hey guys!  Hmmmm, I'm back from my cousin's chalet quite long ago! :)  Hmm, wanted to blog like one day after I came back but damn blogger doesn't fucking allow me to upload photos, it kept crashing. Was sososososo fedup so I watched Disney Channel the whole damn day. :/ Using Kitty's account to upload my photos now! IT WORKS OMG I TOOK 4 FUCKING DAYS TO COMPLETE THIS BLOG POST


Sooooooooooooooooo........ CHALET! Went there around 8-9pm plus cause daddy could not make it in the afternoon! Hungry as mad :( So, 1ST DAY!






Blah blah blah played mahjong with cousinsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I swear the bungalow was fucking huge. They even have their own mahjong room please!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hmmmm, I'm so lazy to say everything out in detailed really. OKAY STOP BEING LAZY KIRSTIE AND MOVE YOUR FAT FINGERSSSSSSSS. 


Rest of them went home! Went to the park with Kitty, Kylie and Kasey! THEY ALMOST KILLED ME IN THE ROUND A BOUT THING I DONT KNOW I ALMOST DIED THANK GOD. Sooooooo........... went to our room and played Chubby bunny! :D 





I can't seem to upload the Chubby Bunny video here hmmmm. It's good anyway! Nothing much tough, just unglammness! :/ Soooooooo, we stayed up and wanted to see the sun rise and go for Mac donald breakfast @5am! But Kitty and Kasey slept! 
>:( 




After awhile, Kylie slept too! :( I swear I was so bored!!!!!!!!!!! And it's mother fucking cold in the room and the blanket was fucking like 1 layer only lor!!?!!? And and and it was super noisy cause adults downstairs were playing mahjong! Ta men da tong xiao!



Couldn't get them to wake up @ 5am so decided to sleep anyway! Everyone woke up around 8-9am plus?? Head for Mac breakfast as sun already rose! 





THEN FOR THE BEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Day 2! Hmmm, I always love beach photos! :)




I look like mother fucking monster beside them pls who ask them so small size. Don't even feel like posting this picture on my blog. T_T






SEE SEE SEE THESE ARE TRIBUTARIES SOMETHING GOT TO DO WITH DELTAS!!!! YAY I LEARNED MY GEOG WELL :D



Hahahahahahahahahah our eyes can hardly open pls!







Saw some primary school students having their learning journey there too! Man, primary school did pass super fast :/ Then head back to chalet cuz the sun was unbearable! 

Yup yup lepak lepak all the way and watch dora the explora & high five! We 4 got the whole bungalow to ourselves man, the mahjong-whole-night adults left home to sleep! Long story lazy to explain :P






Sorry for my fat thighs.

My cute rabbit nails :B But now all cui ahahahhahaa I SHALL DO MY NAILS TMR


p/s: my face condition is really really really really. Fucking is the adjective to describe. Fucking horrible.


oh hi there look at my fat face


Wanted to sleep cause I was lying so comfortably on the coach but.....................


I SWEAR THIS WAS REAL!!!!!!!! I look like I'm laughing but I'm fucking not it fucking hurts like a mother fucking bitch and I can't breathe. I fell off the coach awhile later can. Fuck man. But my face is epic.

So mommy daddy juju gonggong and john came! Kitty went back to school for her netball, suppose to have school too but nah.......... :/ Mahjonged with mama and gonggong haha! Proud to say I kept winning okay!!!!!!!!!!! Their many old experience still cannot beat my new one! 8)

Helped juju with the BBQ later! The bungalow was big but there was mother fucking hell load of mosquitoes. 




Then off to Giant after Kitty came back from netball. Yup, Day 2 kinda boring. But hmmm, it's kind of nice to have cousins staying with you. Was telling mama that she looks as if she has 4 girls cause she was walking infront of the trolley while we 4 were pushing it hahahah. If you know what I mean :/


Hehe! Kitty's baseball jacket :P



THERE THERE 4 KIDS AHAHAHAH


So came back and mahjong till the end around when Kitty's friends came @12 plus i think???? Went to sleep cause nose was having the same old problems again argh. I hate my nose. fucking flu

Woke up @5 plus in the morning to watch the sunrise! I did a gif on the sun rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But didn't manage to stay all the way cause I was rushing to fucking school :/ Yea blame the school. The sun finally rose when I was walking back lor. Unfair. And blame the sun.




We were on rock 10 btw! Fucking go there go sun rise and sun set views. You can see everything.




OKAY SO DAY 3 AND I HAVE TO FUCKING GO TO SCHOOL WITH MY BLOODY GOD DAMN FUCKED UP NOSE AND TIRED EYES AND CUI HAIR. AND THE WORST THINGS? 2 FUCKING PERIODS OF MATHS, FUCKING ENGLISH ORAL, FUCKED UP WEATHER, HAIR KEPT FLYING TO MY NOSE, NO TISSUE PAPER AND FUCKING ANBA HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING. okay i feel better now. Went home to sleep. Woke up around 8-9pm? But went to sleep againnnnn. I could sleep cuz I didn't sleep well or enough for the past 2 days so I'm not a pig. And it felt good not eating the whole day I swear, means I can survive with 1 bottle of greentea :)

Okay blah blah blah stay home on thurs was so god damn boring. Can't believe I woke up at 9am plus myself, should be cuz slept the whole day yesterday and I was hungry. 



Sooooooooooooo, after such a long draggy chalet post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to work again yesterday @Anchorpoint! It's Saturday now cause it's like 3am plus! Worked on fri. Wasn't planning to work during sec 4 & 5 already cuz of 'N's and 'O's but cuz aunt needed replacement so helped her for one day! At least I get paid! :P And I saw ________________________ heheheheheeheh sorry. 


chio iphone's dust caps! :) very aunty but got people buy okeh!!!!!!!!!

silly girl



Hehe lao ban sent Kylie and me homed! Right at my house downstairs hehe LIKE A BOSS RIGHT?!?!? ^~^


Kk! Sooooooooooooooooooooo, haven't really plan out my schedule of the holidays. Don't really have the habit to plan out some what a schedule actually, always going day by day but because I need to get so many things done!!!!!! And I have to make time for my friends too! <3 And I have so many dates I don't even know when I'm freeeeeeee. Hmmm should be getting my teeth done this month, will blog about it soon! Omg yah! I forgot about holiday hw wtf haha.


Okay lah ciao don't wanna make this post too boring with my rubbish




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment