Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

May 15, 2012

When I look into your eyes I hear you cry.

Hey guys! :) Yesterday was Monday! No school yesterday as my class doesn't have any papers today in school. Went out with clique, it has been long lah idk hahaha :) <3 Wanted to blog about this yesterday but I was so fucking fed up with the comp, it doesn't allows me to upload pictures to blogger. Haha but it's super fasssst today <3




Met them at Hg then went to Plaza sing to eat and walk around then went to play Guitar Hero and other games like Mario and street fighter! :) 


I'm player 3333333 the drummer!!!!!! She's the red hair babe! ;)


My fringe looks nice here!!!!!!!!!! Aiya the fucking pimple spoils the whole thing lol.

Their expressions when playing Mario.


Haha, I've got a video of them screaming while playing Mario. They're complaining it was only me who kept screaming AND IT'S NOT!!!!!!!! PROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, p/s. Lower down your gadget volume! p/s/s. i don't know why my voice like that also.


Played those for 4 hrs! Then went to eat Just Acia for dinner! <3 yay for free flow of ice cream!





Kkkkkk so went home after that! :) Played those drums until my fingers are all blisters now :( Freaking hurts when I'm showering damn. :/

Okay! So it's Tuesday today! Yup, there's school........... Hmmmm, got back most of my results. Hate the rest of the results except Maths, prolly cause I expected a 60 plus but I got higher! :))))))) Okay so the dreading thing about tmr is PE.................. :/ Got to do nafa aloneeeeeeeeeeeee. On the verge of telling Bernard to just fail me in PE. Take also fail, never take also fail what. :/ 

Okay bye. :/


xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment