Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 05, 2011

If only you knew.



Hi guys, I've been tumblring lately and I've no time for blogging. And I guess this blog
is gonna be pretty dead soon huh. Haha. Just, you guys should go follow me in Tumblr.
Well, Tumblr just makes me feel like I'm not alone. People there somehow understands me.
It kills time. I've just been living life for the sake of living. There's nothing I could look 
forward to. Seriously. Going out? Going shopping? I used to look forward for them. But now? 
Everyone lately have just been busy. Like,.... Have you ever feel like nobody has the time
for you? Nobody actually cared about me. Am I some replacement or something? I don't 
know man..... Just... Fuck life. I wish the world ends in 2012. 



P/S: Tumblr: justsoheartache.tumblr.com

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment