Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

September 19, 2011

You can't hear my cries for help.


Hehe, hi guys! As you can see, me love greentea. :) Green tea is good! Seriously! Okay lah,
it kills sperms. But it helps in losing weight. It slows down your digesting process sth like that.

Okay, enough of that. I went to Jojo chalet which was actually quite fun. I had fun lah. I 
actually forget everything a little while. Thanks joseph for being there accompanying me. :)
And he has no idea I just said his name on my blog. Haha too bad! :) But also, thanks Jojo
for inviting us to chalettttt. <3 you okay. 



And this is Joseph! :)


Hahahahahahahahahaaahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha. Unfortunately, he doesn't like
taking picture with me. :(

But also thanks these guys for making it fun too. <3 xx.


 I want to party all day and party all night. :( Anyone? Hehe.


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment